By: Dr. Mousavian
There are certain popular tips and tricks that lead you to a healthy and refreshed skin, such as:
- Suitable diets, avoidance of stress, inadequate use of toiletries, skin hygiene and cleansing of sweat, consuming fruits and vegetables and staying hydrated.
- In addition to the list above, vitamins such as vitamin A for example, also make the skin smooth, keeping it tight and young.
- Vitamins also prevent excessive storage of fat in the skin and prevent the formation of stained spots on the skin.
- One of the other vitamins is vitamin C, which gives the skin softness and delicacy.
- Despite the millions of fat glands that the skin’s surface is covered with, the skin can still face dryness.
- However, we find that skin moisture is an important factor, and if it is not kept hydrated, it will age and cause wrinkles prematurely.
- In addition to drinking 6 to 8 glasses a day, you must also provide hydration through moisturizing creams as well as hydrating face masks.
Essential and Perfecting Remedies to Protect Dry Skin in Summer in the Clinic:
- Face Steam
- Hydrating mask
- Facial rejuvenation
In addition to the services provided in the clinic, we also strongly recommend the Guinot Hydradermie treatment which can be done at Art of Rejuvenation.
For more information please contact 647-879-9181.