By: Dr. Masoud Esfahani
Nowadays, change is a constant thing and it doesn’t occur within years but we are only counting days or months. Almost all the pillars of the society changes it’s ways, styles and rules. Like for instance the constant change in cellphones and fashion. Within a year, I cannot count how many times the clothes are changing in its trend or how many cellphones are innovated. These are just some of the things that are constantly changing in a short period of time. Change has no limits because people always want to make life easier and everything faster. Our body also experience different changes as time passes by. Some are good and some are just unpleasant. Like having acnes during pubirty stage and during our hormonal changes. And sometimes acne are just there due to our genetic composition. And or sometimes, due to our work environment. I believe change in our skin is one of the most annoying thing, unless from bad to good skin. Why? It is because it is the 1st thing that people will see. And taking care of the skin and maintaining it needs a lot of time and attention. Imagine, women putting 4-10 products a night just to maintain its flawlessness and slowing the process of aging. I bet they take at least 30 minutes just to do all those things. That is why researchers are so eager to innovate treatment to make everything more convenient especially to those working moms out there.
If you are experiencing these kinds of changes in your body, and you don’t have enough time to do all those cream-layering routine, chemical peels and lasers may help you. These processes doesn’t only treat those annoying acnes of yours but it also help your skin get rid of its scars. In a new release by Art Of Facial Rejuvenation Clinic in Toronto , Canada claimed that since acne are so noticable, it can affect greatly ones self-esteem especially to teenagers and young adults. They may often feel isolated and self-conscious. But due to this new combined technology of chemical peels and RF micro needling techniques named Inmode Fractora laser, acne can be treated successfully.
Skin creams, ointments and antibiotics are the most commonly used treatments to manage acnes but according to American Academy of Dermatology if these treatments doesn’t meet the expectations of the consumers, these new technology can step in and do the job.
If these treatments cannot manage acne, dermatologists can use chemical peels. The exfoliation process gives the antibiotics and topical creams an effective access in to the skin to control acne and prevent breakouts.
Below are different types of peels that may suits you:
- Glycolic acid peels – this kind of peel hastens the treatment process by reducing oils that are trapped in our skin’s follicles. This is done every 2-4 weeks in a series of 4-8 application. This requires no downtime!
- Salicylic acid peels – this kind of peel can easily go in to plugged pores.
These treatments are just some of the many choices that you can have. Other treatments are more effective in dealing specific scars and skin problems. Our team offers different kinds of other treatments. Below are just some of them:
- Microabrasion – The microdermabrasion diamond tip emits very minute crystals that act as an exfoliate, abrading the outermost layer. This is a deeply exfoliating procedure that leaves the skin soft and firm from the very first session.
- Microneedling – is a minimally invasive, collagen inducing treatment that aids in the rejuvenation of one’s skin. This form of treatment is highly sought after because it activates one’s own body to produce collagen, and ultimately, reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles, lines, and acne scars.
- Dermal filler – is actually a natural carbohydrate called Hyaluronic Acid (HA) that is already a part of your body. It is a smooth gel made of a naturally occurring sugar substance in your skin that adds volume and hydration.
- Fractora RF an advanced technology of laser innovated in Israeli which is a combination of Micro needling & RF laser which help your body to treat your acne and Acne scars naturally .
These are just 4 of the many treatments we offer. For more information you may contact Art of Rejuvenation at 647-879-9181 for free consultation and know more about our services and products that fits your best.